Sunday, July 20, 2014

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan #47

Good morning and happy Sunday! I hope you're all having a great weekend. Ours is another busy one. We were trying to remember the last time that we just stayed at home and relaxed and we can't remember. Maybe back in April? Maybe someday soon (maybe). I'm writing this in the car as we are headed down to my sister's house for the day. Kady had a sleepover at our house last night, so we are taking her home. We are going to swim and hang out doing sister/cousin stuff while the guys do "guy stuff."

We don't have anything planned for this week, so hopefully we will get caught up on things this week. I'm still studying to take my real estate license exam. I've sent my application in and have the approval to take it. Now it's just a matter of getting the knowledge back into my head for the test. Lol. Here's the plan for the week:



FOOD:
Sunday - Dinner at my sister's house
Monday - Easy Garlic Chicken
Tuesday - Crockpot Beef Fajitas
Wednesday - Turkey Lasagna Cupcakes
Thursday - Grilled Hamburgers
Friday - Leftover
Saturday - Grilled Steaks

FITNESS:
Sunday - 3 mile run (hopefully)
Monday - Ripped in 30
Tuesday - Ripped in 30
Wednesday - Yoga Meltdown
Thursday - Ripped in 30
Friday - Rest
Saturday - 3 mile run

I hope you all have a great week. Be on the lookout for another new recipe.

So long for today...
 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin





No comments:

Post a Comment