Monday, July 14, 2014

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan #46

Good morning everyone! I had this post written out yesterday morning, but didn't have very good service, since we were camping agin and I didn't post it. I was planning to post it later in the day, but the day got away from me. So here it is now. I hope you all had a great weekend. We ended up going camping again and probably will again next weekend, too. I've been doing really well with my food and fitness this past week and I was still doing well with it up until Saturday evening. We have come up with this absolutely delicious campfire pie recipe using Nutella. It's so, so good! I promise I share it with you sometime...just not today :-)

We don't have any big plans for this coming week, just trying to keep the house clean and ready to show. If anyone else has tried to sell their house with young kids, you know how big of a task this is! 

Here is the plan for the week:


FOOD:
Sunday - Dinner at my sister's
Monday - Ranch Chicken Tacos
Tuesday - Spaghetti & Meatballs
Wednesday - Grilled Pork Chops
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Easy Garlic Chicken
Saturday - Yogurt Chicken

FITNESS:
Sunday - 3 mile run
Monday - Ripped in 30
Tuesday - Ripped in 30
Wednesday - Yoga Meltdown
Thursday - Rest
Friday - 3 mile run
Saturday - 3 mile run

I might bump up to Level 2 of Ripped in 30 this week. I've been doing level 1 for a while now and think it might be time. Hope my muscles can take it!

I hope you all have a fantastic week!

So long for today...

 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin






No comments:

Post a Comment