Thursday, September 27, 2012

Yogurt Chicken


Happy Thur-Friday everyone! It seems like it's been so long since I've had a Friday off. That's because I swapped a couple of Fridays around in order to be able to make some appointments, but now I am back to my old schedule. Tomorrow I have an appointment with Jimmy so he can get rid of these dark roots of mine! I can't wait!

I finally tried a recipe that someone on my WW message board suggested a while back. (Thanks Madeline!) She said how good this was, so I went ahead and pinned it. But for one reason or another, I never got around to making it...until today. I really wish I wouldn't have waited. It was so good! TC and Addison both agreed, too! Here's the recipe:

Yogurt Chicken
adapted from Stephanie Cooks
Servings: 2
Points+: 6


2 4-oz. chicken breasts
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
1/4 cup grated reduced fat Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp garlic powder
3/4 tsp seasoned salt
1/4 tsp pepper

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.

Combine the yogurt, cheese, and seasonings in a bowl. Mix well.

Spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Lay the chicken in the dish. Top with the yogurt mixture.

Bake for 40 minutes, until golden and chicken is cooked through. If needed, turn the broiler on for a few minutes to crisp the top- keep a close eye on it.


EXERCISE:
I am still loving this Fall weather. Are you getting tired of hearing that yet? I really hope not, because I think it's going to continue for a while. TC has really gotten into this whole exercise/walking thing, so I am definitely taking advantage of it while I can. Tonight, the three of us went for a nice 3 mile walk. Some parts were slower than others, but I still managed to earn 4 APs!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment