Wednesday, September 19, 2012

WIAW #8

Halfway there guys! Only two more days and the weekend will officially be here. We only have one thing planned for this weekend, but I am definitely looking forward to it. This is the first weekend in a month that we have stayed at home. Between camping and roadtrips, we've been gone, gone, gone. Can't wait to spend this one at home.

So today was another What I Ate Wednesday. I am continuing my quest to clean out the pantry. That means we had Hamburger Helper for dinner tonight. While I do think that Hamburger Helper is delicious, I don't like how processed it is. On the other hand, I don't like to waste food. So I decided to make it for dinner in order to clean out the pantry.

Here's what my day looked like:

Breakfast was 2 eggs (4 Points+):

Followed by one packet of Quaker Maple and Brown Sugar Lower Sugar Oatmeal (3 Points+) - Not pictured.

I also had a banana (1 Point+) with 2 T. of PB2 (1 Point+):

I had a meeting during lunch so I quickly ate a Roasted Chicken Salad from Subway (3 Points+) with one packet of Fat Free Italian Dressing (1 Point+):

After my meeting, I had some strawberries (1 Point+) with 15 Special K Cracker Chips (1 Poit+):

I'm on a quest to get in my WW Healthy Checks, so to do this, I had a pretty snacky afternoon. I had some greek yogurt (2 Points+) with 1 T. flax seed (1 Point+).

I also had a mini pita (2 Points+) with some Red Pepper Hummus (2 Points+):

Dinner was the Chili Macaroni Hamburger Helper (6 Points+) with some green peas (1 Point+):

For my after dinner sweet, I had a Milky Way Mini Ice Cream Bar (2 Points+):

So there is my day in food. Yes, I do eat a lot of the same foods most of the time, but I've also been trying to change it up a little bit. If you ever yhave any suggestions, please feel free to send them my way. I'm always looking for new ideas.

EXERCISE:
Tonight, since my back has been bothering me a little again, I decided to take it easy tonight with a yoga workout. I'm not sure which one I am going to do yet. That will depend on how quickly Addison falls asleep.

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment