Wednesday, September 12, 2012

WIAW #7

Happy hump day everyone! We're halfway through the work week. Not only that, but we've made it halfway to our next weekend! I'm really looking forward to this weekend. I am surprising my husband with a day trip/event. I'm not going to share anything else in case he reads this post. But I think he's going to really like it. He's had a few gueses, but hasn't gotten it right yet, which makes it even more fun!!

So I remembered that it was WIAW. I did a great job of taking a picture of everything that I ate today. Some weeks, I have a lot of trouble with it. So with no further adieu, here's what I had today:

Breakfast was 1 egg plus 1 egg white (2 Points+):


I also had some Quaker Lower Sugar Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal (3 Points+):


Of course, I had my morning banana, too (1 Point+):


For lunch, I had a great chicken salad that I made (6 Points+) on a mini Pita bread (2 Points+) with 15 Special K Cracker Chips (1 Point+) and some carrots (0 Points+):


My afternoon snack was some Cherry Light n Fit Greek Yogurt (2 Points+) with some flax seed sprinkled in (1 Point+) and some strawberries (1 Point):



Dinner was leftover spaghetti and meatsauce (10 Points+) with 3 T. of Reduced Fat Parmesan Cheese (1 Point+) and some green beans (0 Points+):


After dinner, I had a Weight Watchers Double Caramel Ice Cream Cone (2 Points+):


Total Points+ for today: 31. I think that's pretty good considering my last couple of days have been off the charts.

EXERCISE:
I'm not sure why, but my back has been bothering me lately. It actually started Monday evening while I was working out. I ended up cutting the workout short because it hurt pretty bad. I think it's just muscular, but it's still pretty painful. I ran last night because I didn't want to try any weights. Tonight, since it was still hurting, I've decided to do some yoga. I"m planning to do Bob Harper's Yoga for the Warrior. It's a longer workout, but when I'm done with it, I feel like every muscle in my body was stretched. Definitely what I need tonight!

Well, there you have it, another WIAW in the books. I'm glad that I did better with not only my pictures, but also my eating today. I feel like it has been out of control the last few days, so it felt good to have an on-plan day.

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment