Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Weigh-In Day


I don't have a recipe that I really want to share tonight. So I thought I would just write about my day for you. Today was my weigh-in day. I was very happy that I weighed-in in lower than last week. 2 pounds lower to be exact. I'm going to be honest and tell you that isn't the result of a strict week of eating. What that is, is two days of strict eating after a complete blow-out day. I've realized that with Weight Watchers, you don't have to be perfect every meal of every day. You have to allow yourself to splurge here and there or else you will completely fall of the wagon. Which, if we're being honest, I still do that a lot more than I would like to admit. Whatever my formula was this week, it seemed to work. I did make sure to have a good workout last night, so that might have helped to make a difference.

We have a birthday coming up at work on Thursday, so I made some cupcakes tonight. I know, some people call me the Cupcake Queen. It seems like I make cupcakes at least once a week, sometimes even more than that. My sister's birthday is also Saturday, so I will be saving some of the cupcakes for that. Once again, being honest, my sister's birthday is the main reason for me making the cupcakes. But since it's just going to be immediate family celebrating, we won't need 24+ cupcakes. So I'm taking them to work on Thursday for a co-worker.

EXERCISE:
Unfortunately, my back started bothering me a little bit again today, so I didn't want to push it too much by doing a strength training workout tonight. Instead, I did the 2 Mile Walk Away the Pounds Video. I could still feel my back, but nothing too bad that made me need to stop.

So that was my day. I know, not extremely exciting, but sometimes, that's what I like best!

So long for today...

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Kim. It really helps to motivate me for an OP week. How are you doing back on WW?

      Delete