Sunday, September 23, 2012

Funfetti Cake Batter Dip


I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was very nice. We helped my sister celebrate her birthday on Saturday. Sunday, we got up and went to church then spent the rest of the day at home. We watched some football, did some laundry and generally just relaxed. This was the first time in over a month that we had an entire day where we didn't do anything. It was very nice!! Might even try to do it a little more often. I certainly think we're entitled to it!

I have a confession. I've been holding out on you. I made my first batch of cake batter dip last week and didn't tell you about it. In order to make it up to you, I made some more to post on here. Last week's was a different variation, but that's something for a later post. This was such an easy and delicious dip. I took it to my sister's house and everyone liked it. I hope you do, too! Here's the recipe:


FUNFETTI CAKE BATTER DIP
adapted from Eat Yourself Skinny
Servings: 24
Points+: 4

1 (18.9 oz) box Funfetti cake mix
2 cups fat-free plain yogurt
1 cup lite Cool Whip
4 oz. reduced fat cream cheese, softened

In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, plain yogurt, Cool Whip and cream cheese until completely combined. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to chill for about 4 hours. Garnish with additional sprinkles if desired and serve with animal crackers, graham crackers of vanilla wafers. Enjoy!


EXERCISE:
It has been such a beautiful weekend. I've been trying to get some runs/walks in. The weather is cooling down even more (welcome Fall) and I'm still doing everything I can to enjoy it! I also got in a short strength workout this evening since I've been doing so much cardio lately. Hope to get in more this week.

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment