Wednesday, September 26, 2012

WIAW #9

Here it is again! Another What I Ate Wednesday. I love these days because they really help me to stay on-track, unlike yesterday, but that's a different story. So I'll get right to it. Here is what was on the menu today:

Breakfast was one egg (2 Points+) with one egg white (0 Points+):

For a snack, I had one cup of Kashi Indigo Morning Cereal (3 Points+):

Lunch was a delicious Shrimp Salad (4 Points+):

Then I had to have some Special K Cracker Chips (1 Point+):

And some strawberries (1 Point+):

My first afternoon snack was my Greek yogurt (3 Points+) with flax seeds (1 Point Plus)

My second afternoon snack was a mini bag of 98% FF popcorn (3 Points+):

Dinner was a grilled burger (9 Points+) with 2 yam patties (3 Points+) and some Green Giant Valley Steamers vegetables (1 Point+):

I didn't have dessert tonight. Instead, we went for a walk again.

EXERCISE:
We went for a walk around the block together, then I went for another lap around. By block, I mean the mile long one in my subdivision. After that, I did a little bit of strenght work on my own, without a video!

So long for today...


1 comment: