Monday, June 30, 2014

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan #44

Good morning everyone! Sorry up just now getting this up. We had a busy weekend and my internet service was pretty sketchy, so I decided to wait until today to write this post. We went camping on the lake over the weekend. TC's sister and future brother-in-law bought a new camper last week and were camping out there, so we decided to join them. We all had a really good time and have started to plan our fall camping schedule. It's always so much fun to have a lot of people join us.

I'm sorry I didn't get another post up last week for you all. Life got kind of busy and I just didn't take the time to do it. I'm hoping to do a "Life Lately" post for you all to update you on what has been going on. Fingers crossed that I get it up this week for you. We are trying to keep the house relatively neat and are grilling out a lot to save on dishes that have to be washed, so that is the reason for all of the grilled meals on the plan for the week. Plus, I figure we might as well enjoy the grilling season (of course in SC, you can really grill year-round!). So here is what I have planned for this week:



FOOD:
Sunday - Grilled Burgers
Monday - Leftovers
Tuesday - Grilled Honey Lime Chicken
Wednesday - Grilled Kielbasa
Thursday - Grilled London Broil
Friday - 4th of July Cookout
Saturday - Leftovers

FITNESS:
Sunday - Ripped in 30
Monday - Ripped in 30
Tuesday - Yoga Meltdown
Wednesday - Ripped in 30
Thursday - Zumba
Friday - 3 mile run
Saturday - 3 mile run

I hope you all have a fabulous week and a safe and Happy 4th of July!

So long for today...

 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment