Sunday, June 15, 2014

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan #42







Good morning friends and Happy Father's Day to all of the dad's out there! I hope you all have a fantastic day! We got back from vacation last night. Whomp, whomp. So today will be spent unpacking, grocery shopping and laundry doing. We are hoping to pay a visit to my father today as well, but we have a GI bug that is going through the family and strikes pretty fast, so we will have to wait and see today.

I'm back to full-on food and fitness planning this week. I got over 20,000 steps in all but one day that we visited the parks last week and had over 114k weekly steps in by Friday night. That's the most I've ever had!

Ok, so here is what I have planned for this week:



FOOD:
Sunday - Father's Day Dinner
Monday - Grilled Honey Lime Chicken
Tuesday - Grilled Turkey Brats
Wednesday - Slow Cooker Balsamic Beef Roast
Thursday - Chicken Parmesan Ravioli
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Grilled Pork Chops

FITNESS:
Sunday - 3 mile run
Monday - 30 Day Shred
Tuesday - 30 Day Shred
Wednesday - Yoga Meltdown
Thursday - 30 Day Shred
Friday - 3 mile run
Saturday - 3 mile run

Hopefully I can get my run in today before the bug hits me or the sun goes down. We will see.

I hope you all have a great week!

So long for today...

 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin





No comments:

Post a Comment