Sunday, June 22, 2014

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan #43

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you're all having a great weekend. It's definite a steamy one in the low country. I think it's supposed to "cool down" into the upper 80's the next few days. Hopefully the humidity will go down with the temps, too!

I had a busy week and didn't get another post up :-( I started a WIAW post for you, but got side tracked and never finished it. I will try to do at least one this week...maybe a recipe? We'll have to see. Here is the plan for the week:



FOOD:
Sunday - Grilled Turkey Patties
Monday - Turkey Tacos
Tuesday - French Dip Sandwiches
Wednesday - Chicken stir Fry
Thursday - Breakfast for Dinner
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Grilled Hamburgers

FITNESS:
Sunday - 3 mile run
Monday - Ripped in 30
Tuesday - Yoga Meltdown
Wednesday - Ripped in 30
Thursday - Rest
Friday - 3 mile run
Saturday - 3 mile run

I hope you all have a great week!  

So long for today!

 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin





No comments:

Post a Comment