Sunday, June 1, 2014

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan #40

Hey everyone! I hope you're all enjoying your weekend. I'm happy to report that things have finally slowed down a little bit for us this past week. Of course, slowed down is a relative term for us since we always seem to have something going on. We are trying to pack and get ready for our trip to Disney World. I don't know who is more excited about going, me or Addison! I'm really looking forward to our vacation.

I've been doing a lot of baking/cooking to prep for our trip. I'm trying to have most things done and in the freezer or fridge so that we will be able to have a lot of foods to grab and take with us. I'm going to try to have a plan for this week, but won't be surprised if it changes during the week.



FOOD:
Sunday - Grilled Fajitas
Monday - Grilled London Broil
Tuesday - Grilled Hamburgers
Wednesday - Leftovers
Thursday - Subway
Friday - Rainforest Cafe
Saturday - Family Dinner

FITNESS:
Sunday - 3 mile run
Monday - Ripped in 30
Tuesday - Ripped in 30
Wednesday - Ripped in 30
Thursday - Rest
Friday - Walk around campground
Saturday - ????

I'm not sure how much exercise I will be able to get in after we get down there. I'm still going to wear my FitBit and can't wait to see how many steps I get in every day.

I hope you all have a great Sunday and a fantastic week.

So long for today...

 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin






No comments:

Post a Comment