Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend Recap

Hey everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! Ours was just perfect!

Friday, we had Camden's 1 year pictures taken:

Then Addison had a dentist appt and we went to dinner at my parents' house and visited with the family that was in town.

Saturday was Camden's party.

Sunday we relaxed around the house, swam with the neighbors
and went to dinner to celebrate Camden's actual birthday:

I got in my run yesterday morning 
Then we did some quick shopping before having a cookout at my sisters house (where I took no pictures 😔) but I did get a pic of the patriotic strawberries I made:

We leave for Disney World in less than 2 weeks, so I am in full planning/packing mode until then. If you need me, I will be in a closet somewhere picking out everyone's clothes, or the camper packing everything up!

Does anyone have any fun trips planned for the Summer?

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment