Thursday, May 22, 2014

Sick Day

What a week it's been! Things still haven't slowed down around here. We had the busiest weekend ever and I was hoping for a slower week before the birthday party this weekend, but that's not what I got. We made a trip to my parents house to take care of their lawn so that they wouldn't have to worry about it once they got back into town today.
I was looking forward to having the next evening off to just stay at home and relax, maybe catch our breath. But we didn't have the chance to do that because Camden ended up being sick that day. I called the dr and he called in an antibiotic prescription for him, so hopefully that will take care of it. He doesn't usually do that, but since TC and I both had strep throat last week, we are assuming its the same thing. Luckily, my BIL was able to watch him for us. I guess they had a pretty good time, too judging from the pictures he sent me. So that evening, we had to make the trip down to pick him up and decided to go out to dinner down there so the girls could play together.

Yesterday seemed to hold some promise since Camden seemed to be feeling better yesterday morning, but unfortunately, I ended up going to pick Camden up from daycare early because he wasn't feeling well. He did get a 3 hour nap in at home yesteray afternoon, which I'm sure is just what he needed. And I was able to do Level 1 of Ripped in 30 while he napped.
 He seems to be almost back to himself this morning and I took him to daycare again. Hoping he and I can both make it through the day :-) 

 My parents get back into town tonight and are coming over for dinner and then we're going to go to the strawberry patch and pick some berries. It makes me sad that strawberry season is almost over down here. Not sure how I'll get my fix.

We have another busy day tomorrow - Camden's one year pictures in the morning, a couple of places to visit to pick up some things for the weekend, and Addison has a dentist appointment in the afternoon. My cousins are coming in tomorrow evening for the party on Saturday. I also have to figure out when I'm going to make the cupcakes and Camden's smash cake for the party. Maybe after everyone goes to bed tomorrow night? We'll see.

I hope you all have a great day! What are your plans for Memorial Day weekend?

So long for today...

 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment