Sunday, May 11, 2014

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan #37

Good morning! Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers, past, present and future! I hope you all have a wonderful day!





We have had a busy weekend including some shopping, the beach, Addison's soccer game and then we went to the Charleston Battery soccer game last night. It's been so much fun! We are headed to TC's parents house today and I want to get a run in before we go up there, so let me get right to this week's plan:



FOOD:
Sunday -  Mother's Day cookout at my in-laws
Monday - Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
Tuesday - Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin
Wednesday - French Dip Cupcakes
Thursday - Grilled Kielbasa Sandwiches
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Grilled Hamburgers

FITNESS:
Sunday - 3 - 4 mile run
Monday - 30 Day Shred - Level 1
Tuesday - 30 Day Shred - Level 1
Wednesday - 3 mile run
Thursday - 30 Day Shred - Level 1
Friday - Rest
Saturday - 3 mile run

I ended up getting more exercise in this past week than I thought I would and I'm very happy about that. The hip is feeling great, too!

I hope you all have a fantastic Sunday and an even better week!

So long for today...



 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin





No comments:

Post a Comment