Sunday, May 18, 2014

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan #38



Good Sunday morning everyone! I hope you're having a great weekend! As usual, ours has been very busy, much like the week was for us. TC and I both ended up with strep throat this week and Camden has some kind of bug, too. I don't think it's strep, but it's still keeping him from being his smiley self. Hoping that it passes quickly.

Friday evening, we went to Addison's end of year program for her school. She always does such a great job.
My sister and niece came up to see her too, which meant so much to her (and me). Saturday morning, we had her last so cer game of the season.
I had a hair appointment to try to fix the color and them Saturday night, we had family pictures taken. I can't wait to see how they turn out! Today, we have Addison's end of season soccer party later this afternoon. We have a couple of errands to do before that, too, so I will get right to my plan for the week. It's going to be busy since we will be getting ready for Camden's first birthday party next weekend. Where has the past year gone?!




FOOD:
Sunday - Grilled Hamburgers
Monday - Crockpot Chicken Fajitas
Tuesday - Sweet Baby Rays Chicken
Wednesday - French Dip Cupcakes
Thursday - Grilled Turkey Brats
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Grilled Hot Dogs

FITNESS:
Sunday - 3-4 mile run
Monday -  30 Day Shred - Level 1
Tuesday -  30 Day Shred - Level 1
Wednesday - 30 Day Shred - Level 1
Thursday - Yoga Meltdown - Level 1
Friday - Rest
Saturday - Rest

I hope you have a great week. I'm getting back into the swing of things with my food and exercise and I'm feeling great and loving it!

So long for today...








 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. No link up this week? My link anyways ;) http://homeschoolingnewbie.blogspot.ca/2014/05/meanfitness-plan-monday.html

    ReplyDelete