Sunday, May 4, 2014

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan #36

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you're all having a great weekend! We had Addison's birthday party yesterday, so we have been pretty busy around here lately. We had perfect weather for the party, too! We ate too much and visited for most of the day. Addison had a blast and so did the other kids that were there. We had a jump castle, snow cone maker and cotton candy machine. I think I might have eaten my weight in cotton candy yesterday! Definitely not good for my waistline, but you're only young once, right? Oh wait...

So let's talk about my plan for this week:



FOOD:
Sunday - Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin
Monday - Taco Cupcakes
Tuesday - Spaghetti & Meatballs
Wednesday - Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
Thursday - Grilled Kielbasa Sandwiches
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Charleston Battery Game

FITNESS:
I had the best of intentions last week. I was pretty excited after the great week I had the previous week. But I ended up injuring my hip. When I took Camden to the dr on Friday, I mentioned it to the NP. She said it was most likely a sprain of my hip flexor and that it would probably hurt for up to 6 weeks. She told me not to run or do anything that really puts stress of it. So there goes my running for a while. She did tell me I could do yoga to stretch it if I could tolerate the pain. So this week, I'm planning to do some yoga and get some walks in as my exercise. This is probably how it will be until my hip feels better.

I hope you all have a great week and a fantastic Sunday, too!

So long for today...


Link-up:




(Submissions close in 6d 12h 0m)
powered by InLinkz

Link-up:




(Submissions close in 6d 12h 0m)
powered by InLinkz

Link-up:




(Submissions close in 6d 12h 0m)
powered by InLinkz

Link-up:




(Submissions close in 6d 12h 0m)
powered by InLinkz

Link-up:




(Submissions close in 6d 12h 0m)
powered by InLinkz

Link-up:




(Submissions close in 6d 12h 0m)
powered by InLinkz

Link-up:




(Submissions close in 6d 12h 0m)
powered by InLinkz

Link-up:




(Submissions close in 6d 12h 0m)
powered by InLinkz

Link-up:




(Submissions close in 6d 12h 0m)
powered by InLinkz

Link-up:




(Submissions close in 6d 12h 9m)
powered by InLinkz

Link-up:




(Submissions close in 6d 12h 0m)
powered by InLinkz

Link-up:




(Submissions close in 6d 12h 0m)
powered by InLinkz

Link-up:




(Submissions close in 6d 12h 0m)
powered by InLinkz

Link-up:




(Submissions close in 6d 12h 9m)
powered by InLinkz

Link-up:




(Submissions close in 6d 12h 9m)
powered by InLinkz



 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. The grilled kielbasa sandwiches sound awesome! What toppings do you add?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessie - I like to just add either ketchup, or if I have an extra point, I will add some light ranch dressing. Very yummy!

      Delete