Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan #50

Happy Sunday evening everyone! Sorry I'm so late posting it's been a heluva crazy week and day for us. I spent most of the week studying to take my real estate exam. I'm very happy to report that I PASSED!! I finally took the test Thursday and was so relieved when I saw that I passed both sections! I have already sent in my application and my license should be sent to my broker within the next one to two weeks and them I can start selling. I'm so excited!!

We also listed out house with the agency with I will be working for this last week. We had our first showing today, so we spent yesterday evening and today busting our booties to get it ready to show. Fingers crossed that they loved it and will make an offer. I know it's a long shot that the first showing will be the ones to buy it, but it never hurts to be optimistic, right?

Here's the plan for this week:



FOOD:
Sunday -  Salad Bar
Monday - Grilled London Broil
Tuesday - Grilled Pork Chops
Wednesday -  Crockpot Roast Beef Sandwiches
Thursday - Chicken Parmesan with Tortellini (whole wheat pasta for me)
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Grilled Chicken

FITNESS:
Sunday - 3 mile run
Monday - Ripped in 30
Tuesday - Ripped in 30
Wednesday - Yoga Meltdown
Thursday - Ripped in 30
Friday - 3 mile run
Saturday - 5k or 10k MRTT run

I'm so excited to do a run with my Moms Run this Town group next Saturday. I'm not sure if I will do 5k or 10k yet, but I'll have fun either way!

I hope you all have a great week!

So long for today!

 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment