Sunday, April 6, 2014

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan #32

Good Sunday morning everyone! I know, I know. I haven't done a post since last Sunday, but things are still hectic around the SLY household. We went camping this weekend, too which just added to it. We are talking about going camping next weekend as well, so it might be a little while before things calm down a bit. We had an absolutely beautiful weekend for camping.

It's so beautiful on the lake. After the nasty winter we had, we definitely want to take advantage of the great weather we're having now!
Someone sure enjoys camping!

Here is what I have planned for this week:
you.


Food:
Sunday - Grilled Turkey Brats
Monday - Crockpot Spaghetti & Meatballs
Tuesday - Turkey Tacos
Wednesday - Grilled Honey Lime Chicken
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Camping
Saturday - Camping

Fitness:
I'm not going to do a fitness plan again since we're still a little crazed. I might try to sneak in a couple of workouts this week, but nothing definite, so ill have to see how my week goes. I did get a run in again yesterday and would like to get one in today if the rain holds off.

I hope you all have a great week. I will try to get another post up for you later in the week. Have a great Sunday!






No comments:

Post a Comment