Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter + Weekly Food & Fitness Plan #34

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you are all feeling as blessed as I am this morning...
...although not so much by Mother Nature.
In spite of the weather, we are still planning to have a wonderful day! After church, we are headed to my parents' house for the day. 


I threw together a batch of Orange Rolls last night to bake for breakfast this morning. I can't wait! Yum!


Here is what I am planning for this coming week:

Food:
Sunday - Easter Dinner
Monday - Chicken Parm Sandwiches
Tuesday - Grilled London Broil
Wednesday - Skinny Orange Chicken
Thursday - Mexican Skillet Mac
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Grilled Turkey Brats

Fitness:
I am actually going to make a pretty good effort to get some workouts in. I'd like to do at least 2 videos, plus a run or 2 this week. I know that may not seem like much, but it's more than ice done in over a month.

Ok, time for church. I hope you all have a very blessed day. Be on the lookout for a new recipe this week!

So long for today...





No comments:

Post a Comment