Sunday, April 13, 2014

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan #33

Hey there! Happy Sunday! I hope you're all having a great weekend! We've been camping again this weekend and have had some perfect weather for it! No rain and warm, but not too hot temperatures. If only it could stay like this!!


I have Good Friday off this week from work, so I'm looking forward to another short work week. It looks like it might be another busy one, too. But that's kind if the norm these days!

Here's the plan for this week:


Food:
Sunday - Balsamic Chicken Breasts
Monday - Skinny Orange Chicken
Tuesday - Turkey Tacos
Wednesday - One Skillet Chili Mac
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Dinner Out
Saturday - TBD

Fitness:
I'm hoping to get a run in today, or at least a family walk. I might try to run a couple of more times this week, too. And that's all I will commit to right now. I know, I know. I'll get better about this soon!

I hope you all have a great week!

So long for today...





No comments:

Post a Comment