Saturday, April 26, 2014

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan #35

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you're all having a great weekend. We have had absolutely gorgeous weather the last few days and have been trying to soak it up as much as possible. I'm hoping that we won't have anymore cold snaps this season, but the way this year has been going, you never know! Here is a picture I posted comparing last Easter to this Easter!
What a difference a year makes, huh?!

I had a great on-plan week this past week and I'm hoping to keep the momentum going. I got in some kind of activity every day, except for Sunday. It felt so good to be exercising again! If I keep this up, I will definitely be reaching my goal soon!


Here is what I have planned for this week:

Food:
Sunday - Grilled BBQ Chicken Leg Quarters
Monday - Creamy Crockpot Salsa Chicken
Tuesday - Cheesy Sausage Skillet
Wednesday - Crockpot Pork Tenderloin
Thursday - Grilled Turkey Brats
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Grilled Hot Dogs

Fitness:
Sunday - Rest
Monday - JM 30 Day Shred - L1
Tuesday - JM Yoga Meltdown - L1
Wednesday - JM 30 Day Shred - L1
Thursday - JM 30 Day Shred - L1
Friday - 2 - 3 Mile Run
Saturday - Rest

We have Addison's birthday party next Saturday, so I will be busy working on that this week, but I'm hoping to still be able to get my workouts in. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

So long for today...

1 comment: