Wednesday, April 16, 2014

WIAW

Guess what day it is!!!! It's huuuuump day!! Well, kind of. Is it still hump day if you have Friday off? Hmm, something to think about. In the meantime, I thought I would team up with Jenn at Peas & Crayons to give you another What I Ate Wednesday post again. Some things have changed, some things have not. I know the suspense must be killing you, so I won't make you wait any longer!


BREAKFAST
Breakfast was two hard boiled eggs with a banana bread english muffin and some strawberries. 

LUNCH
Lunch was a chicken Caesar salad and some cantaloupe.

DINNER
Dinner was a delicious new recipe that I tried and will be posting on the blog very soon.

SNACKS
For my snacks, I had a Shakeology shake made with 1/2 if a frozen banana, some almond coconut milk and a teaspoon of peanut butter. I also had an apple and some light string cheese.

I may also have had an unpictured bowl of Rice Krispies...maybe :-)

I hope you all have a great week. I'm going to try to get a recipe up for you within the next couple of days.

So long for today...


 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to your dinner recipe. It looks very good. Can't ever go wrong w/ cheesy noodles.

    ReplyDelete