Sunday, March 30, 2014

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan #31

Good morning SLY Friends! I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend! We have been in full cleaning/de-cluttering mode again (maybe still?). We are actually getting our house ready to put on the market. We're not sure how it will do, as our market hasn't fully recovered yet, but we will see. I am very pleased with how my flowerbed turned out. I am not a Gardner and actually joke that I have a black thumb, so I'm pretty happy that I have a nice looking bed. I might try to post a picture for you all later today.

 I've been working on de-cluttering the pantry, and using the things that need used. So far, it's going pretty well and I plan to continue for another week or two (or three or more). 

Here is what I have planned for this week:

Food:
Sunday - Greek Yogurt Chicken
Monday - Crockpot Lasagna
Tuesday - Grilled Kielbasa Sandwiches with Broccoli Cheese Soup
Wednesday - Crockpot Meatloaf
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Camping
Saturday - Camping

I'm not going to make a plan for my workouts. Since we've been getting the house ready, they have taken a backseat. I did get a 3 mile run in yesterday and hope to get another one in today. Other than that, I'm not putting any pressure on myself. 

I hope you all have a fabulous Sunday and a great week.

So long for today...





No comments:

Post a Comment