Sunday, March 9, 2014

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan #28

Good morning everyone! I have a very long to-do list today, so this is going to be quick. TC ended up having to unexpectedly go out of town last Monday, so my week was thrown off a good bit. The kids and I stayed with my parents for most of the week, so I didn't get a chance to do most of my meals last week, so I'm planning on them again this week. 


Food:
Sunday - Grilled Hamburgers
Monday - Chicken Stir Fry
Tuesday - Balsamic Beef
Wednesday - Spaghetti & Turkey Meat Sauce
Thursday - Honey Balsamic Chicken
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Dinner out

I didn't get as many workouts in as I wanted with thievery thing going on. But hopefully this week will be better. Here is how everything looked last week.
Fitness:
Sunday - 3 mile run & Cardio Fix
Monday - Rest
Tuesday - Upper Body Fix
Wednesday - Rest
Thursday - Rest
Friday - Lower Body Fix
Saturday - Rest

I hope you all have a great day! Time to get working on my list...

So long for today...




No comments:

Post a Comment