Sunday, March 2, 2014

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan #27

Happy Sunday everyone. Hope you're enjoying it wherever you are! We have had a very nice weekend so far. Did some shopping yesterday with my mom and sister (and Camden) and just enjoyed spending the day with them. 

I'm one week into my 21 Day Fix. I'm pretty excited with the progress so far. I've seen a substantial drop on the scale and can't wait to see what this next week brings. I'm hoping to do a complete recap of my experience with the program for all of you once I'm done. So stay tuned for that.


Here's what I have planned for dinner this week:

Sunday - Crockpot Turkey Breast
Monday - Steak Fajitas
Tuesday - Balsamic Beef Roast
Wednesday - Pork Chops
Thursday - Spaghetti & Turkey Meatsauce
Friday - Honey Balsamic Chicken
Saturday - Chicken Stir Fry

I'm really proud of my workouts this past week. I followed the 21 Day Fix recommendations and worked out every day. 

Sunday - Total Body Cardio Fix
Monday - Upper Fix
Tuesday - Lower Fix
Wednesday - Pilates Fix
Thursday - Cardio Fix
Friday - Dirty 30
Saturday - Yoga Fix

I'm hoping to have as good of a week this week as I did last week. I'm so glad to have jump stared my weight loss again. Fingers crossed it continues.

So long for today...




No comments:

Post a Comment