Sunday, March 16, 2014

Weekly Food and Fitness Plan #29

Hey everyone! I hope you're having a great weekend! Ours has been pretty busy and today will be the same, so I need to get going. Before I do, I wanted to share the plan for the week with you.



Food:
Sunday - Grilled Pork Chops
Monday - Corned Beef & Cabbage
Tuesday - Tacos
Wednesday - Slow Cooker Pork Roast
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Italian Pasta Bake
Saturday - Something Grilled :-)

Fitness:
Sunday - Dirty 30
Monday - Full Body Cardio Fix
Tuesday - Upper Fix
Wednesday - Lower Fix
Thursday - Pilates
Friday - Cardio Fix
Saturday - Dirty 30

I'm going back to my planned exercise for my fitness plan. I'm hoping to get a couple of runs in, too. But we'll have to see about that!

Have a great week!

<!-- start InLinkz script -->

<script type="text/javascript">
document.write('<scr' + 'ipt type="text/javascript" src="http://www.inlinkz.com/cs.php?id=383835&' + new Date().getTime() + '"><\/script>');
</script>

<!-- end InLinkz script -->

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great plan! We are doing corned beef and cabbage tonight too, I am trying a new recipe though, of course I have never done it before, but I think it will be good!

    http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2014/03/corned-beef-and-cabbage/

    ReplyDelete