Friday, March 14, 2014

5 on Friday

Happy Friday everyone! We made it through another week! I thought it would be fun to do another 5 on Friday post for you. I've had a busy couple of weeks, so I wanted to share some thoughts with you all...

 photo 5onFridayLogo-Final-forblogsidemenu_edited-1_zps729b9652.jpg

1. St. Patrick's Day - I love St. Patrick's Day. I'm not sure if its because of my Irish heritage or something else, but when this holiday comes around, I'm always looking for some festive things to do. People have been giving me a hard time I'm already wearing my St. Patrick's day socks. When they question them, I ask them if they only wear Christmas socks on Christmas Day (if they wear holiday socks.) I've got them there!

2. St. Patrick's Day goodies - Along with St. Patricks Day comes St. Patrick's Day goodies! I love all things green around this time. I created a Pinterest board devoted to this holiday last year. This year, I found so many more fun things to add to it!

3. New hair - I have a hair appoint my later today and I'm so torn about what to do. I've been highlighting my hair for over 15 years now. I've thought about going back to my darker color a few times in the past. For some reason, I've been thinking about it a lot more lately. So I'm not sure what to do. I'll follow up with you on this one later.

4. Out of town friends - I'm so excited that some friends of ours from PA are coming into town tomorrow. They come down every year for a visit and stay with my parents. We always try to make the most of their time while they're here. Addison loves spending time with both of them and has been looking forward to seeing them for a while now!

5. Happily ever afters - I got a phone call last night from my sister-in-law telling me she got engaged!! I'm so excited for her! We really like the guy she has been seeing and were hoping that this was going to be coming soon. So happy she found her happily ever after. (And the ring is gorgeous, too!)

I hope you all have a great weekend. We have another busy one coming up. See you on Sunday, if not before! 

So long for today...

 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment