Sunday, March 23, 2014

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan #30

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend! As usual, it's been another busy one, but not as busy as the last couple of weeks. 

We went to the circus Friday after I got off work and then to dinner with my parents, sister and her daughter and our friends visiting from PA. 

Yesterday, Addison had her first soccer game. She did better than she did at practice, but was still pretty shy. Hopefully, she will loosen up a little more soon. Last evening, we went to TC's parents' house to celebrate my MIL's birthday. In between everything, we have been working on Spring cleaning and de-cluttering the house. It really needed it!

Ok, on to my plan for the week. My de-cluttering comes in here, too with trying to clean out the pantry and freezer.
you.

Food:
Sunday - Grilled Hamburgers
Monday - Crockpot Pork Roast
Wednesday - Crockpot Lentil Soup
Thursday - Leftovers
Saturday - TBD

Fitness:
Sunday - 3 mile run
Monday - Total Body Cardio Fix
Tuesday - Upper Fix
Wednesday - Lower Fix
Thursday - Pilates Fix
Friday - Cardio Fix
Saturday - Dirty 30

Since we have been working on the house, my exercise has taken a back seat, so I'm not sure how much of this I will et in, but we'll see.

Hope you all have a great week! So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment