Monday, May 26, 2014

Weekly Food & Fitness Plan #39

Good morning everyone! Hope you're enjoying your long weekend! We are having a wonderfully busy weekend. Today is Camden's first birthday. This year has been the fastest year ever! Time started to fly when I had Addison, but I think this last year has gone twice as fast. We had Camden's birthday party yesterday. Everyone was healthy and the weather was beautiful. It was such a happy day. Our family and friends came out to celebrate with us. It was just about perfect.

I'm not quite sure yet what we have planned for today except going out to dinner later tonight. We might just do something crazy and relax at home with the birthday boy and his sister. Lol!

I saw a recipe for fajita kebabs, so I think I will try them both this week.  Here is what I have planned:



FOOD:
Sunday - Dinner out for Camden's Birthday
Monday - Memorial Day Cookout
Tuesday -  French Dip Cupcakes
Wednesday -  Sweet Baby Rays Chicken
Thursday - Chicken Fajita Kebabs
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Steak Fajita Kebabs

FITNESS:
Sunday - 3 mile run
Monday - 3 mile run
Tuesday - Ripped in 30
Wednesday - Ripped in 30
Thursday - Ripped in 30
Friday - Yoga Meltdown
Saturday - 3 mile run

I hope you all have a very safe and Happy Memorial Day!

So long for today...







 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment