Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Reconnecting


I can't tell you how many times I started writing this post only do delete the whole first line and start over again. I was looking through some of my past blog posts and saw some that were just some lifestyle posts from when I first started blogging. I know my blog turned into pretty much a new recipe blog, which was fine, but to be honest with you, is pretty hard. It's hard finding new recipes to come up with, actually make and then take pictures of to create a blog post. When I first started blogging, I did it because I thought that I had a pretty blogable life. (Yes, I just made up a word.) We tend to stay pretty busy in our daily lives and I thought it would be fun do talk about it on a blog. Plus, it helps me to keep a log of what we do and when we do it. That's actually come in handy sometimes when we were trying to remember when we did something a couple of years ago.

So I've decided that I will get back to my roots and start doing more lifestyle blogging about our daily life. Will I get back to my daily posts? Probably not, but this way, I will be able to do a couple of posts a week and reconnect with my followers. I really like interacting with you guys through my blog. If you ever have ideas for recipes, workouts or anything else you would like me to try/discuss, I am always open to ideas. And don't worry. I will still be sharing some of the recipes that I try.

So I will hope you will bear with me during this new transition for SLY and I hope it's something that we will all enjoy and help us to get to know each other a little bit better.

So long for today...

 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I love reading about people's daily lives (even though I hear about yours on fb ;) ), so blog on lady!

    ReplyDelete