Monday, November 3, 2014

Weekly Meal Plan {11/9}

Well, hey there! I'm writing this a bit early since I'm assuming we will be having another busy day tomorrow.  Hopefully, you're all having a fantastic weekend and are keeping cool. Fall has returned to the area and I'm actually glad. I have gotten to where I enjoy the cold weather. Maybe is because we have so much hot/warm weather or maybe it's because we are getting into the Holiday season. To me, the Holidays just aren't the same without a little bit of chill in the air.

Our weekend has been great. Earlier today (Saturday), we started moving some of the big furniture to the new house. We still aren't exactly sure when we will be completely moved in, but we are hoping we can get everything moved within the next few weeks.

I'm excited that I will be back at my regular job starting on Monday, so that means I will be local and dinners will be easier, especially if I'm using the crockpot for any meals.

Here is this week's plan:


Sunday - Lemon Rosemary Chicken
Monday - Grilled Turkey Patties
Tuesday - Grilled London Broil
Wednesday - Mexican Chili
Thursday - Crockpot Meatloaf
Friday - Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Tomato Soup
Saturday - Crockpot Balsamic Chicken

I'm also hoping that with the return of structure to my life, will also come the return of my workouts. Here's hoping!

So long for today...

2 comments:

  1. I've been craving chili lately. Thanks for linking up with What's for Dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grilled cheese and tomato soup is a favorite of ours, too... so simple but it never gets old!

    ReplyDelete