Sunday, November 2, 2014

Weekly Meal Plan

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you're all having a fantastic weekend! We started our weekend by going trick or treating with the kiddos. Addison went as Elsa (if course) so we tried to dress Camden up as Olaf.


He wasn't feeling the hat though, so he just had on a white onesie with black dots down the front. #olaffailure in his defense, he is still trying to get over this funk that he has going on.

We still had a good time and ended up with lots of candy and lots of steps as well!

Yesterday was spent working on the house. TC just about has the kids' bathroom done. I love the progress we are making on the house. It should definitely be ready when we move in...whenever that will be. It keeps getting postponed further and further.

It's another chilly day here. I just pulled some English Muffin Bread out of the oven. I'm all about making the house cozy and warm on cold days. TC is going to hang out with his cousin today, so it will just be me and the kids around the house today. But I really enjoy these days. It's nice to have some time alone with the kids sometimes.

Here's what I have planned for the week:

Sunday - Crescent Dog Chili Casserole
Monday - Sweet & Tangy Chicken
Tuesday - Skillet Beefaroni
Wednesday - Breakfast for dinner
Thursday - Chicken Lazone
Friday - Celebration Dinner Out!!
Saturday - Leftovers/Contingency Day

I hope you all have a great week. It's my last week working for United Way so Friday will be a celebration evening for all of us!

So long for today...

1 comment:

  1. It was really chilly here too- homemade bread sounds perfect! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete