Sunday, November 23, 2014

Weekly Meal Plan {11/23}

Good morning and Happy Sunday everyone! Hopefully, you're all having a great weekend. It's a dreary day here with lots of rain in the forecast, but I'm actually happy about that since it will give us a reason to stay in and try to make some sense of this house. We still have towers of boxes everywhere and are no where near being done with everything. I'm hoping that we will be a heck of a lot closer after today.

Yesterday, we went to my sister's house to celebrate my nephew's birthday. My BIL made a scavenger hunt for us and was SHOCKED when I got excited about it.
Lol! I'm the one that always loves to play games at showers. Yesterday was a lot of fun and we won, too! Even better!

I just put my chicken in the crockpot and thought I would do a run-down on this week's meal plan:

Sunday - Chicken Pilou/Bog (Traditional Southern Dish)
Monday - Sausage Muffins (Breakfast for Dinner)
Tuesday - Chicken, Broccoli & Rice Casserole
Wednesday - Dinner at my parents'
Thursday - Thanksgiving Dinner!!!
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - One Pot Chili Mac 'n Cheese

I'm looking forward to a great week and I hope you are, too! Have a safe week!
 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get a lot done today. It's a gorgeous sunny day here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at Chili Mac n' Cheese :) Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete