Wednesday, November 12, 2014

WIAW

Happy Hump Day everyone!! I won't bore you with another picture of a camel, but that image is definitely going through my head right now! I am trying my hardest to buckle down again and get back OP. My co-workers had a welcome back breakfast for me on Monday, so I started yesterday with eating better. I actually did pretty well, too. AND I got in a workout before bed. I feel so much better when my eating and exercise is under control. I've gained some weight these last 10 weeks and I would really like to get it off before the 1st of the year. I don't want to start another New Year with needing to lose weight. So, this is me trying to get back on track. Here's how my day went yesterday...


My day always starts with a homemade Chai latte. So yummy and necessary on a lot of mornings!


Breakfast was one egg and one egg white with 3 slices of turkey bacon.


I also had a banana with some PB2 for a snack, but didn't take a picture of it.

Lunch was a chicken, pear and almond salad.

And a pomegranate.

I also had some popcorn followed by some string cheese and an apple.

Dinner was grilled london broil with sauteed potatoes and green beans.

Dessert was a WW ice cream cone and some Sleepytime tea later.


My workout was the first video of the 21 Day Fix. I realized that I already moved my JM workout videos :-( but was glad that I still had these at the house.

Overall, I think I did pretty well. What was the best thing you ate yesterday?

So long for today...

 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment: