Happy Friday friends! I’m so happy that this week is over! I thought that I would do a quick Friday Five for you all.
1. This was my first week back to my regular job. My co-workers had a breakfast for me on Monday to celebrate my return. My department always loves to find a reason to celebrate and eat! I ate way too much delicious food, but it was such a great surprise. It was so nice to be back to work this week. It really made me appreciate my job and the great people that I work with.
2. So starting on Tuesday, I was back OP. I’ve done pretty well these last 3ish days. We went out for Mexican last night for dinner and I didn’t do too bad. I’ve found a new meal that I can eat that is relatively WW-friendly. The Chicken & Vegetables is like Chicken fajitas without the tortillas and with some extra veggies thrown in. I just ask for black beans instead of the rice. Winner, winner!
3. With my eating OP, I’ve also been exercising this week. I’ve worked out 3 days in a row and my muscles are definitely complaining, but in a good way! I was pretty slack for way too long and I’m glad that I’m getting back into my routine. Some nights, it’s all I can do to make myself workout, but I do and I have yet to regret a workout.
4. We are finally moving into our new house this weekend. We haven’t sold our old house, but we think we have everything ready for us to move in and we’re pretty anxious to get everything moved and settled in. It’ll be a big adjustment for all of us, but I think it’s going to be a great move for us.
5. Is it weird that I’m looking forward to this cold front that is coming through? It’s the middle of November and we had a couple of days this past week that we had highs in the upper 70’s. When the holidays are coming, I need my cooler weather. Thanksgiving is less than 2 weeks away now! It’s time to get cool!
I hope you all have a great weekend! I’m going to try my best to stay OP. It’s time to finally get these last few pounds off!
So long for today…