Saturday, November 15, 2014

Weekly Meal Plan {11/16}

Haaaaapy Sunday everyone! I hope you're all staying warm and having a great weekend. We have been busy, busy. We are finally moved into our new house! Yay!! We still have a few misc things that need to be packed and moved from the old house, but we plan to have everything out of the house by the end if today. Now I just have to find a a place to put everything. I realized that it's a blessing to have a lot of stuff...until it's time to move it all! Ha! Seriously though, everything is coming together very well. It's not going as quickly as I would like, but my dream would be to snap my fingers and it would all be done.

So let's talk about my menu for the week. We ended up eating out or getting take-out the last 3 nights, so I'm going to have what look like repeats.


Sunday - Crockpot Meatloaf
Monday - Leftovers
Tuesday - Grilled Hamburgers
Wednesday - Crockpot Balsamic Chicken 
Thursday - Grilled Kielbasa
Friday - Pan-Fried Swai
Saturday - Birthday Party

Hopefully, now that we are moved in, we will be able to stick to the menu plan for the week. I'm actually tired of eating out!

I hope you all have a great week!

So long for today...

 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting moved in- that is such a big job! Hope you feel settled in soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now the fun begins. Unpacking!

    Have a marvelous Monday and welcome to your new home.

    ReplyDelete