Monday, December 1, 2014

Weekly Meal Plan {11/30}

Happy Monday everyone. I'm pretty late posting this week's meal plan because things are pretty hectic, but more than usual this time. I'm a single parent this week since TC is hunting in PA with my dad, but not really because Mimi is staying with us to help out. But it's still not the norm. Yesterday, we went shopping to get some things then decided to get some pizza for dinner. It's going to be a busy week, not just because TC is gone, but there is at least one thing going on everyday this week. So, let's get to this week's meal plan quickly...

Sunday - Pizza
Monday - Grilled Honey Lime Chicken
Tuesday - Grilled Hamburgers
Wednesday - Leftovers
Thursday - Spaghetti with Chicken & Creamy Marinara
Friday - Grilled Kielbasa Sandwiches
Saturday - TBD

I'm hoping to do another post soon with some fun Christmas photos.

I hope you all have a great week!

So long for today...

 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Hope the week goes well. I'm glad you have some help while solo parenting!

    ReplyDelete