Wednesday, December 3, 2014

WIAW {12/3}

Hey everyone! Happy Wednesday! I hope you're all having a great week. Is anyone else so excited that it's the Holiday Season? I really into it this year. We have the tree up, the house decorated, I listen to Christmas carols at work and in the car, I'm using my Santa Tervis,
Addison wears Christmas socks most days. Like I said, I'm really into it this year! Addison has had a lot of fun finding our elf every morning. I'm glad I've been able to remember to move him every night!


I thought I would make this a What I've Been Eating Wednesday post for you. I've been using some of the leftover Thanksgiving turkey for my lunches in this delicious salad. Here is a not very good picture:

And here is how I make it:

On a bed of romaine lettuce, I cut up some grape tomatoes and add some shredded carrots. You can personalize this with whichever veggies you like. Then I add the turkey, some dried cranberries, low fat feta cheese and some sliced almonds. I top it all with my new favorite dressing: Bolthouse Raspberry Merlot. So good! This salad is amazing and full of healthy veggies and proteins! I feel like the dried cranberries keep the Thanksgiving theme going.

So what have you been eating lately? How have you been using your Thanksgiving leftovers?

So long for today...

 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I love the Santa cup and your blog name! I can relate, coming from New Hampshire when I lived in Alabama for a year.

    ReplyDelete