Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Lately {12/22}

Hey there everyone! How did your week start off? I have one more day of work this week, then I get to have 5 days off to celebrate Christmas with my family. I'm so excited!! I thought maybe I would share a post to update you on what we've had going on lately.

1. I'm done with all of my Christmas shopping! Yay!! Plus, I have all of the presents wrapped (except for Santa's stocking stuffers) and under the tree. I had to pick up one more present yesterday for Addison and that was it for me! 

2. I'm also very close to being done making my holiday goodies. I've made so many treats already this year, but I still want to make some English Toffee Bites. I even Amazon Primed a silicone brownie bite pan last week thinking I was going to make them over the weekend, but it just didn't happen. Maybe soon though?

3. Cheers for fancy nails!! I very rarely paint my nails, but I have been seeing so many people posting pictures of their pretty nails, I thought I would join in. A couple of weeks ago, I was going to order some Jamberry wraps, but I never got around to it. So, I decided to do my own festive manicure! I think it turned out pretty nice!

4. I am 4 boxes away from having all of the boxes unpacked at the new house. Granted, there are still a ton of boxes in the attic at the old house that still need to be moved, but I'm just pretending that they don't exist. Play along, ok?

5. We went to see Santa on Friday and I'm calling it a success! Sure, Camden wasn't looking at the camera and his pants were hiked up almost to his knees, but at least he wasn't crying like a certain 5 year old little girl did 4 years ago...

I think I'll stop there. Time to get the little ones up and start the day. I hope you all have a great day and a Merry, Merry Christmas!

So long for today...
 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpgFollow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment