Sunday, December 14, 2014

Weekly Meal Plan & Fitness {12/14}

Well, hey there! This is the third time that I've tried to write this post. I've been writing my posts on my phone lately, and today I kept getting interrupted for one reason or another and of course, I didn't save my post before leaving blogger and it didn't save. So I'm hoping that the third time is the charm...

We had a low key Friday decorating gingerbread houses and making white chocolate dipped Bugles.
Saturday was busy between birthday parties, shopping and lots of visitors. I didn't get much done around the house yesterday, but we made some pretty good progress today. We have the formal living room done and even have most of our pictures and other art hanging where they belong. Hopefully we will have the rest of the house in order by Christmas.

So did you notice that I included fitness in this weeks post? I only worked out two days, but you have to start somewhere, right?

Here is how this week is looking:


Sunday - Leftovers
Monday - Honey Garlic Drumsticks
Tuesday - Grilled Hamburgers
Wednesday - Grilled Pork Chops
Thursday - Crockpot Meatloaf
Friday - Tacos
Saturday - Contingency Day

For last week's workouts, I did Jillian's Fast Fix Kickboxing on Tuesday and t25 Thursday. I was hoping to get a workout in Friday or yesterday, but it just didn't happen.

I hope you all have a great week!

So long for today... 

 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment: