Wednesday, March 4, 2015

An Almost On-Plan WIAW {3/4}

Hey there! How is the weather where you are? Have I officially gotten old because I talk about the weather? Are you all tired of hearing people talk about the weather? I don’t know about where you are, but I’m pretty excited about the weather here.
At least for the next two days…after that. I don’t want to talk about it.

I’m trying so hard to get back on track with my eating. For some reason, I took a hiatus from being on-plan. I blame it on stress about the house. But maybe I’m just looking for an excuse. Either way, I’m really trying to reign everything back in and get it under control. I’ve still been keeping up with my workouts, it just the whole food thing that gives me issues. And I do really well for an entire day, then I blow it. Check out my WIAW from Monday to see what I mean…

Breakfast:
I’m trying to change things up a little bit. So I had one hardboiled egg, plus one egg white (2PP) along with some Greek yogurt (2PP) for breakfast.

Snack:
I had an apple with some PB2 (1PP) for my morning snack.

Lunch:
Still trying to keep up the change, I had a ham and cheese sandwich (5PP) for lunch with some cracker chips (1PP) and carrots.

Snack:
Afternoon snack was 1/8 c. (3PP) of peanuts with some strawberries.

Dinner:
We had grilled pork chops (4PP) with brown rice (3PP) and broccoli for dinner. Yes, I pretty much always have some kind of protein with brown rice and broccoli for dinner on Mondays. The family isn’t complaining (yet) so I’m going to stick with it.

Dessert:
I found a WW mini ice cream cone (2PP)buried in the freezer for dessert. I forgot how much I love these things!

So I did really well during the day and even into the evening. I had a totally OP day…until I had some more ice cream. I didn’t track it and I didn’t take a picture of it. It was light, but definitely not necessary. The only good thing is that I finished the carton and have no plans to buy more, so I won’t be tempted by it again.

Anyway, I could have done much worse, but could have done better, too. Oh well. You can’t win them all…

I’m linking up with Jen from Peas and Crayons for the link-up today.

I hope you all have a great Wednesday!

So long for today…

2 comments:

  1. looks yummy! your dinner is pretty much exactly what we had tonight! great minds think alike :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more Ashley!! Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete