Monday, March 9, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {3/7ish}

Well, hey there and Happy MONDAY night!!! Yesterday was such a busy day, you know, with all the enjoyment of the beautiful weather that was going on!
So, I just didn't have time to post my meal plan for the week. If you pay attention to my posts, you might notice that this meal plan looks like it could be Simply Filling. While, it may fit that plan, I actually started my Advocare 10 Day Cleanse today. I'm really liking it so far. I'm not hungry and I had tons of energy today. I didn't sleep well last night. Pair that with Daylight Savings time and I really thought it was going to be a struggle to make it through the day. But that wasn't the case at all. I'm planning to do a full recap of my cleanse, so stay tuned for that.

Here's what we have planned for the week:

Meal Plan:
Sunday - Leftovers
Monday - Grilled Turkey Patties
Tuesday - Crockpot Rotisserie Chicken
Wednesday - Pasta & Meatsauce
Thursday - Mini Turkey Meatloaves
Friday - Date Night!!
Saturday - Grilled Fish

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - 21 Day Fix Dirty 30
Monday - Yoga
Tuesday - Zumba
Wednesday - JM Ripped in 30 - Level 1
Thursday - JM Ripped in 30 - Level 1
Friday - Rest
Saturday - 3 mile run

Did you see that date night up there? That's right!! We are going out to dinner and a movie. Together. Without kids!! I'm almost embarrassed to say that this has not happened since before Camden was born. And he is almost 2! We are loooong overdue!

I hope you all have a great week! It's a short work week for me, plus it's supposed to be in the 80's this week. So, I'm definitely planning to have a great week!

So long for today...

 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment