Saturday, March 28, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan and Fitness Recap {3/29}

Well, hey there!!! Long time no blog!! Haha! Things he been super crazy. After we closed on the house, I got to work on the final touches for my sister-in-law's bridal shower.
I really enjoyed doing it for her, but it definitely monopolized my time. The dining room has been bridal shower central for a while and I'm not going to lie, I'm glad to be able to actually see the table again! Ha! Seriously, the shower turned out really well. I think everyone had a good time especially my sister-in-law.
So it was a complete success in my book. I waaaay over indulged at the shower, so this week, I plan to get back on track with both my eating and exercise. 

Addison is off school for Spring break this week, so things might be out of whack a couple of nights, but I'm going to try to stick to a plan. Here's what I was thinking:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Italian Chicken Sausages
Monday - Grilled London Broil
Tuesday - Grilled Hamburgers
Wednesday - Grilled Honey Lime Chicken
Thursday - Spaghetti & Meatballs
Friday - Grilled Turkey Brats
Saturday - Leftovers/Contingency

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - Yoga Meltdown
Monday - Ripped in 30 - Level 2
Tuesday - Rest
Wednesday - JM Killer Buns & Thighs
Thursday - JM 6 Week 6 Pack
Friday - Rest
Saturday - Rest

I took a lot more rest days this week than I would have liked. But I needed to preserve my sanity while still getting some sleep and getting everything done for the shower, so the workouts had to be sacrificed.

1 comment:

  1. I planned a surprise party last week, it was a lot of work. Your meal plan looks great! i am having spaghetti tonight :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete