Thursday, April 2, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan & Fitness Recap {4/5}

Well, hey there everyone! Happy Saturday!  Since tomorrow is Easter and is sure to be a pretty busy day for everyone, I thought I would write my meal plan post for the week today. I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend! It's been an on-the-go weekend for us. But we have still managed to find a little bit of time to rest. I'm so excited for the Easter Bunny to come to our house tonight. I think the kids will be pretty happy with their baskets. I'll definitely take some pictures and share them.

Here's what I have planned for the week:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Easter Ham
Monday - Grilled Swai
Tuesday - Crockpot Chili
Wednesday - Chicken Gyros
Thursday - Italian Roast Beef Sandwiches (Slow Cooker)
Friday - Cauliflower Crust Pizza
Saturday - Leftovers/Contingency Day

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - Rest
Monday - Ripped in 30 - Level 2
Tuesday - Ripped in 30 - Level 3
Wednesday - 3 mile run
Thursday - 3 mile run
Friday - Rest 
Saturday - Ripped in 30 - Level 3.

I'm loving Level 3 of Ripped in 30. It's definitely working all the right muscles!! Lol!

I hope you all have a Blessed Easter! I'll be back hopefully Monday with a recap from the weekend.

So long for today...
 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment