Monday, April 20, 2015

Menu Plan Monday {4/20}

Soooooo, it looks like I've been having some trouble posting my menu plans on Sundays. So, let's call this one Menu Plan Monday, shall we? It's going to be a quick post though. Lots of stuff going on this week getting ready for my daughter's birthday party this weekend. My daughter is so loved! She has people coming all the way from Alabama and Virginia to celebrate with us!! We are so blessed!!

So, here's what I have planned for the week:

Menu Plan:
Sunday - Out to dinner
Monday - The Ultimate Grilled Chicken
Tuesday - Taco Tuesday!!!
Wednesday - Grilled Hamburgers
Thursday - Grilled Kielbasa
Friday - Contingency Day
Saturday - Addison's Birthday Party!!

Fitness Recap:

Sunday - Yoga Meltdown - Level 2
Monday - Rest
Tuesday - Ripped in 30 - Level 3
Wednesday - Zumba
Thursday - Bob Harper - Pure Burn Super Strength (Yowza!!)
Friday - Rest
Saturday - JM's Shed & Shred - Level 2 (No joke!!)

I'm thinking about bumping up to level 4 of Ripped in 30 this week, but we'll have to see how my week goes.

I hope you have a fantastic week! I'm hoping to get a WIAW post up with some of my 10 Day Cleanse meals, but again, we'll see how the week goes!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment