Sunday, April 26, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {4/26}

Happy Sunday everyone!! Pretty excited that I'm getting this posted on a Sunday, even if it is the middle of the afternoon before I'm finally getting it done!

We have had a wonderful weekend, with the exception of a croupy litte boy. (It's crazy to me quickly it comes on!) But we aren't even letting that bring us down! We had visitors from North Carolina, Virginia and even Texas!! We have one special little girl on our hands!! The party was great and I think everyone hD a good time. We have yet another busy week before my sister-in-law gets married next weekend. Hopefully, the week will go quickly becuase I'm really excited about the wedding!!

Here's what I have planned:
Menu Plan:
Sunday - Grilled Hamburgers
Monday - Grilles HoneyLime Chicken 
Tuesday - Pasta &Meat Sauce 
Wednesday - Salsa Chicken
Thursday - Grilled Fish
Friday - Rehearsal Dinner
Saturday - Wedding!!!

Fitness Recap:
Sunday - Ripped in 30 - Level 3
Monday - 2 mile run
Tuesday - 3 mile run
Wednesday - Ripped in 30 - Level 4
Thursday - Rest
Friday - Rest
Saturday - Rest

I took more rest days than I would have liked, but I needed my sanity this past week. So I had to skip a couple. I'm hoping to make up for it this week though!

I hope you all have a great week! I'll try to check in before next week's meal plan.

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment