Monday, May 4, 2015

Weekly Menu Plan & Fitness Recap {5/3ish}

Hey Friends! Happy Monday! I had such a wonderful weekend! I’ll do a recap on it for you, but I wanted to post my meal plan for the week for you today. We are going camping over the weekend, so a couple of things are up in the air until I plan them out later in the week. I was rushed to meal plan yesterday before church, so didn’t want to take the time to figure our meals for our camping trip. So for now, here is the plan:


MENU PLAN:
Sunday – Grilled Hamburgers
Monday – Grilled Pork Chops
Tuesday – Grilled London Broil
Wednesday – Dinner out for Addison’s Birthday!!
Thursday – Crockpot Pork Tenderloin
Friday – Camping
Saturday - Camping

FITNESS RECAP:
I took more rest days that I would have liked (again) but did pretty good the first part of the week…
Sunday – Ripped in 30 – Level 4
Monday – Ripped in 30 – Level 4
Tuesday – 21 Day Fix – Total Body Cardio
Wednesday – 21 Day Fix – Lower Fix
Thursday – 21 Day Fix – Upper Fix
Friday – Rest
Saturday – Rest

I hope you all have a wonderful week. I’ll get a recap post up soon.

So long for today…

 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment