Thursday, May 14, 2015

Thursday Thoughts {5/14}

Well, hey there everyone! I'm coming at you on a Thursday this week! I'm still waiting for things to slow down around here. Although, I'm not sure that will happen any time soon. I have a lot of random thoughts that I'm going to share with you today. I didn't feel like I could make a full post out of any one of these, so I thought I would just throw them all into one post...

1. I'm getting ready for Camden's 2nd birthday party next week. How is it that my baby is almost 2?!?! Of course, how is it that Addison is 6?!?! I don't want to think about that! We are doing a John Deere theme for his birthday. He has become absolutely OBSESSED with all things John Deere. Whether it's a lawn mower, a tractor (which he still calls a lawn mower) or even something that is green, he loves it! So I'm trying to come up with ideas that I can use for his party. I welcome any and all suggestions.

2. The end of the school year is coming up, too. The kids are getting crazier and crazier. I can't believe that Addison's first year of school is almost over! I'm so grateful that she loves school so much. I've really enjoyed watching her learn this year. She's actually able to read some books to me, which she is pretty proud of. And so am I!!

3. I'm getting a little frustrated with my running (or lack of). Since we've moved, I haven't had my normal subdivision to run in. Now, when I run, I have to run a short distance down a busy highway, which I'm really not thrilled about. I don't like to have to drive to run, so my running has really taken a back seat to my other workouts and I'm definitely noticing it in my legs.

4. I'm getting ready to start the 21 Day Fix Extreme program. It's another Beachbody program. I really liked the first 21 Day Fix and I'm really looking forward to getting started on this new one. I'm not a coach anymore, but if you think you're interested in getting the program, let me know and I can get you in touch with my sweet coach.

5. I have become an Advocare distributor. Not because I want to start a business selling their products, but because I wanted the discount! I really like a lot of their products and found myself buying them pretty frequently. I'm all about saving money in the long run, so I decided to sign up for a distributor membership. If you'd like more information on their products, either check out my website or shoot me an email and I'll be happy to help you out.

Ok, let's leave it at 5. I have a lot more random thoughts I could share, but I'll save those for another day.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

So long for today...

 photo BlogSignature_zps1655d88b.jpg Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment