Sunday, May 10, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan {5/10}

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you've all had a great weekend and have told your mother how much she means to you! We had a wonderful weekend camping at a local state park that is also on a beautiful beach. It's really hard to get a reservation and I lucked out a few weeks ago when I was looking for one. I'm thinking that there was a cancellation or something. Whatever the reason, their loss was our gain. The park was absolutely beautiful and we will definitely be going back again (hopefully soon!!). We had some much needed relaxation after the whirlwind couple of months we have had.

After some disastrous eating over the weekend, I'm trying to change things up this week with my eating and go back to what I know. I'm going back to plain Jane Weight Watcher Points Plus and not worrying about tracking my macros. It worked for me before and I'm hoping it will again! Here's what I have planned:

Sunday - Crockpot Pork Roast
Monday - Grilled Turkey Patties
Tuesday - Chicken Cordon Bleu Cupcakes
Wednesday - One Pot Chili Mac n Cheese
Thursday - Slow Cooker Jambalaya
Friday - Lasagna Cupcakes
Saturday - Leftovers/Contingency Day


I started the week strong with my workouts, but ended up slacking while we were camping. Although, I did get over 15,000 steps in on Friday and over 20,000 steps on Saturday. That counts for something, right?!

I hope you all have a great week!

So long for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment